Friday, July 1, 2005

Taste the Revolution


I went to the dentist for real this time. Man, I think I will be going to the dentist more often. It was a lot more fun than I remember it being. Well, except for gagging again when they tried to make impressions. That shit keeps going down my throat.

Had to pick up Nick's package at the post office. Then I spent most of the afternoon working on the music business stuff. I think he got his money's worth today.

Got my assignment for my job today as well. All I have to say is it is very interesting. I will leave it at that.

Had a night on the town with Amanda. We went to the Landmark and Lakeshore for a few drinks. Maybe a few too many actually.

I don't have any plans for tomorrow. Who wants to go to Boyz II Men? I have a pass... Do you? Anyway, you know how to reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...