Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Mt. McKinley is Covered in "Poo."



Got up for my dentist appointment today. Too bad it isn't until tomorrow.

Spent much of the afternoon working on music management stuff. I have to design a logo and letterhead for my new business. I have some good designs. I also have some bad designs. Something should work though and it will make us filthy rich...

I also worked on my 'zine. Man, I usually have a hard time coming up with material and feel like I've only got petty things to deal with. So far, I only have a couple of articles and I'm reaching deep into the abyss for this one. I guess that is what happen when you've had a Spring like mine. Thank god that Summer is here and way more fun.

Spent the evening over at Andrea and Matt's place. That is their rat above. Just sat on the porch drinking and talking about shit. Good times with the chimnea (sp?). The Tigers lost to the White Sox in extra innings. Damn shame...

If I have any inspiration at all about getting a job, about 99% of it is related to the fact I am living at home and slowly being driven crazy. Let's see, over the past few days I have had arguments about relish, drawers, a pizza box, a clean shirt being placed on a table, resting my legs on a chair, chicken, lawns, municipal government, and I'm sure a few other things. Most of the time it involves a lot of passive aggressive behavior. When is my sister going to move into my grandpa's old house? When hell freezes over is my guess. If she doesn't soon, I will and she can't live with me because she is too insane about silly shit.

Now that I have that off my chest, what to do tomorrow. Start off again with a dentist appointment (for real this time). Summer Celebration starts tomorrow. I might stop by for some of that nonsense. I don't think I'll see Los Lonely Boys or whoever they are. I'll save my energy for Boyz II Men. That's about it. Keep your eyes peeled Muskegon for a bearded man on an old fashioned blue Schwinn bike because I will be passing by like lightning. My legs are so toned and strong right now that I could kill a man like Catwoman. Now that's a sexy way to die...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...