Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"I'm Trying To Hook Up These Two Guys. Neither One Knows They are Gay."

Not sure where I left off and don't really care. Here's a photo documentary of my life...


OH YEAH! Isn't this the most rock and/or roll picture ever? Fuck you if you say "no" because you are a loser. This picture is awesome....


More of Mike's Inn. I have a nice double chin in this too.


Andrea at the new park next to Mike's Inn. So damn awesome.


Look at this shit. Isn't this park beautiful? Man...

Brandon offered me a job in Muskegon Heights as his boss. Sounds like all I have to do is manage the budget and tell him what to do. You know, make him go pick up lunch for me and all. Which reminds me, I have to email him right now. He also informed me that some gay guy from the newspaper thinks I have a hot ass. Sweet. If I were queer I'd be rolling in men.

Good night tonight. I got started before everyone else and had to leave my bike at the bar because of it. Tomorrow, I will pick it up.

What is planned for tomorrow? Well, at 2 pm I will be golfing in crazy clothes; plaid pants, vest, and hat. Then, the drive-in. Should be a good day. Looking forward to it. Need sleep so I can think straight. Right on, losers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...