Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Olivia, Billy, and More!

Did you miss the Humboldt Park 'Zine Picnic. You must be sad...


Olivia Arrow of the HSS Reader and Jamie of Truckface at the picnic


Look at our gift grab bags! Billy from Loop Distro provided the "Sanitary's Ice Cream" boxes along with much of the goods inside like band pins, spider rings, and Pop Rocks. Olivia had a bunch of 'zine oriented fliers and all. All I gave was my 'zine...


picnic balloons...


Me and Tabatha


Live Samba music provided by Chicago Pawer!


Humboldt Park Salsa pride!


Supporters


Check out that spread!


'zine supporters


'zine ladies flashing their HSS visor gear.


'zinesters look quite a bit like drifter hippies, don't they...


Nothing like reading a 'zine on a beautiful day in the park listening to samba and eatting a PB & J without the crust with spiked lemonade...


Yeah!


We're familiy oriented.


Wanderers...


Mike of A New Tomorrow flashing Proof I Exist by Billy of Loop Distro. I'm halfway through his 'zine and I'm in love with it. Makes me jealous. Makes me think of some good stuff I should do...


Billy of Loop Distro sporting A New Tomorrow


Wicker Park Fest


Wicker Park Fest closing show.

That's it. I hope to hear from you all soon...

xoxo,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...