Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Things On Other People's Walls

Photobucket
Found this fella outside my door this morning.  


Photobucket
Poster from the Barktober Fest Poster Contest.  I don't know if I like "Make me your pet" or "Love me" more.  Perhaps we should have a vote...


Photobucket
A gem found in the basement of another open house.  I think Santa and the doll may have had a little egg nog...


Photobucket
Saved the best for last.  Who doesn't love a monkey in the toilet?  That is a funny job.  Whoever lives in this house would probably be my best friend if I ever met them...


That was quick and easy.  I guess no Rachel or Gertie means no photos.  This is what moving to Rochester has done to me.  At least I have toilet monkey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...