Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My B-day is Going To Cause My Broken Back

Thanks to everyone for your b-day wishes. I think I have received more b-day congrats this year than any other year. Probably because MySpace has that b-day feature. Whatever the reason, thanks!


This is one of Noah & Frances' new cats. I believe this is Cinnamon Pop Tart.


And, I think this one is Turnip Bicycle?


Here's Frances in her new apartment with my old painting (Ben Johnson has made a claim)


USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!


Megan and SME at the California Clipper for a kinda b-day, Dustin visiting, need something to do night. We just about took the bar over with all the Muskegon Exiles there.


Noah, Frances, and I at the Clipper.


Frances getting ready for dispute resolution Humboldt Park style. Just like old times in Michigan.


Noah has never looked at Frances so lovingly...


Me and Noah in the pointing game.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE! LET'S GO TO A POLICE AUCTION. It was pretty fun, but I thought it would have cooler things like cars, drug dealer homes, couches, and all. They had tons of bikes!


Here are the two bikes we won! Megan's was $30 and mine was $25.


And here's Megan's new bike helmet.

Thanks again to everyone for making a great b-day for me. I hope to see you all soon if I don't see you a lot already at the weekly BBQs. If you do go to the weekly BBQs, I hope to see you tonight! xoxo, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...