Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dog Days of Summer

Scout has a new buddy to play with, Brooklyn.  She loves playing with bigger dogs.  I like it because it means one full day of her sleeping.

BELLA!  Add another day of sleeping!

Bella:  Mike!  Scout won't play with me.
Mike: Scout, get outta there.
Scout: But I so tired and Bella can't get me here...

Unfortunately, I can't get her there either.

BEST DUMPSTER DIVE FIND EVER!  Any out there looking for a backhoe?

#PIZZA.  This is some of my favorite chalk art we found at Cobbles Elementary.  

 Nothing like making dinner over a bonfire on a weekday.

Now that's a beautiful flame.

Mmmm...  Brats!

Embers after a good night at the backyard pit

HAMBURGER!  No?  A quinoa and lentil burger.  Mmmm.

Haven't seen much of the deer lately.  But, yesterday I did see a doe and fawn race through the neighborhood.  It's a pretty fresh fawn since it didn't look much bigger than Scout.


6x6x2014 OPEN NOW:
Rochester Contemporary Art Center (RoCo)
137 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14604

See if you can find the pieces I've submitted.  For more information, please visit:



Please check out my art at:
Don't see anything you'd like, let me know and I could create something special for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...