Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Commuter Lifestyle

Here's an art installation at Village Gate during First Friday.  Unfortunately, it appears we just missed some great presentation.

I wish I knew the story about this outhouse (aka the rockin' crapper).  If you know, please feel free to share.  I'm very curious...

Instead of driving through traffic jams through ugly suburbs, this is my commute right now.  "Always look at the bright side of life" (in the key of Monty Python).

FINALLY SOME BUDS ON THE TREES!

A good place to relax.

$1 Easter candy at Big Lots.  I don't think so.  25 cents = Happy Mike


Please check out my art at:
Don't see anything you'd like, let me know and I could create something special for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...