Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wii Love Birthdays!

Photobucket
THANKS TO MY WIFE it is 1988 again and I have the original Nintendo!  So, when she had to go to Ithaca for a conference that weekend, I had to perfect Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Sports, and MLB2011.  Megan must either really love me or really hate herself because she knows I get addicted to beating these games.


Photobucket
Then again, maybe it's her Mario Kart addiction I should be worried about...


Photobucket
Birthday dinner at Dinosaur BBQ!  THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR EVERYTHING!  YOU ARE AWESOME AND I'M LUCKY TO KNOW YOU!


Photobucket
Sarah (Lee) the cat.  You should adopt her because she's super easygoing


Photobucket


Photobucket
Petey's first bath.  You could hear him wimper a mile away.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Our friend Amanda volunteers with Junior League and they had their holiday sale at the Dome Arena in Henrietta.  I've never been to this place, but I want to know a lot more about it. There has to be a wikipedia page about it or something.  Maybe we should live here instead of getting some suburban single family home...


Photobucket
Not only was there a holiday sale, but an RV show!  Ok, if the owners of the Dome Arena won't sell to us, we'll get an RV instead.  


That's about it.  I'm hungry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...