Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Working Like A Dog

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT ME AT BARKTOBER FEST 2011 at Egypt Park (right next to Lollypop Farm.  I'll be working the race.  Please visit: http://lollypop.kintera.org/ba​rktoberfest/mike 


Photobucket
Megan and I got to watch Gertie this past weekend and it was apparently the only thing of interest.  Therefore, this blog is dedicated to a Yorkie that took over my life for a few days.


Photobucket
Try as you might, you will never shake free from Megan's grip!


Photobucket
Acceptance


Photobucket


Photobucket
The cover of my next album.  


Photobucket
KISS!


Photobucket
Gertie visits Lollypop Farm.  I don't think Gertie has ever seen a cat before.  At least, she didn't act like she knew what a cat was.  This was about as close as she would get.  Otherwise, she would hide under my desk.


Photobucket
Gertie and Neville.  It's not often that Gertie is the big dog in the room


Photobucket
"Stop playing and pee!  I have 'giving season' to prepare for!"


Photobucket
Neville and Gertie's floating head.  


Photobucket
Rough day at work.  Friday couldn't come soon enough.  Good thing it's 5:30...


Photobucket
5:32...


That's it until Labor Day!  Again, if you want to help the animals of the Greater Rochester area, please support me at Barktober Fest 2011 at: http://lollypop.kintera.org/ba​rktoberfest/mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...