Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Name In Lights...

NOTE: Monday Night Klub - Chicago Chapter on September 11th @ Cleo's on Chicago, east of Damen on the southside of the street


The Museum of Contemporary Art had a lighting event at their warehouse in the Garfield Park area. The best thing about Chicago is having access to anything and everything you could imagine.


Just outside the main room.


Inside the main room.


I like the lighting in this picture.


Big balls of light.






A nice photo of Bess


John just doesn't take nice photos


Bess and Megan


She looks in wonder...


Bess, Megan, and John


Me and if you look close enough you will notice I stole Conan O'Brien's hair.


Scary movie poster.


A series of scary movie posters.


More surprised than scary...


Okay... We're done...






Bess




John


The amazing thing is that I didn't photoshop this image at all. Bess is the devil...






Look what showed up in my apartment. Cool...

We'll, I was suppose to go play baseball today in Humboldt Park, but it's raining. We'll see what happens instead. More MNK - CC plannin' I guess. See you all tomorrow!

xoxo

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...