Friday, March 8, 2024

Americans Should Feel Safe

 
On E 490 in Rochester as seen from S. Clinton Ave. near Gregory St.

Americans should feel safe. My child should be able to go to school without any fear.  Why does my family have to worry about being attacked because of our culture?  And my place of worship shouldn't be covered in hateful graffiti.  All of us Americans came here for personal and religious freedom, right?

What do we value?  How do we spend our time: at work, on hobbies, with family?  What does our actions tell us about our real values?  Our acts show our generosity, kindness, fairness, and honesty.  These are meaningful and we should think how we show our values to others.  Does what we believe truly show up in our thoughts and actions?

All I want is to be comfortable and happy.  And it can feel lonely in a world of cruelty and abuse.  But, I know so many kind and caring people too.  And I choose to focus on supporting and loving them.  People like you.  Because, what we do is who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...