Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Signs of Summa

 SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!  To celebrate, Megan is sipping a fine beer waiting for me to build the fire up enough for s'mores.  Hurry up Mike!  S'MORES!

We have reached peak s'more roasting 

Congrats Maureen on an amazing show.  So many fun pieces and lots of fun people.  It was another great opening at Whitman Works (https://www.whitmanworks.com/). 

These are completely awesome.  I want to rehang this somewhere in my house.  So, I need to build a new wall somewhere soon... 

 The Rockin' Rocking House

Sports Illustrated Puppy Edition photo shoot.  Even Scout needed a pool day.   

Megan trained her to stick her tongue out at the camera 

Into the pool 

It's Ariel: The Little Mermaid 

My pool accessories 

Scout's enjoying this a little too much... 

A dog should not like floating in a pool this much... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...