Thursday, October 23, 2014

CELEBRATIONS!


It's been a while since I've posted a "regular blog."  I've been pretty busy lately.  But, I've finished a bunch of work and wanted to show I'm doing more than painting like a maniac...
 Megan brought me out to Sticky Lips BBQ (http://stickylipsbbq.com/stickylips/) for my birthday dinner.  The ribs and sides were excellent.  I think the best I've had it town.  But Megan's brisket was beyond amazing and was three days worth of meals!

Megan's sampler platter. 

Man, I want to eat this again.  This place always has a line (except when your birthday falls on a Monday that is also a holiday).  No wonder it took about four years to get in.

I'm not the only artist in the family.   This is a portrait my niece did of herself, the twins, and the dog Bella.  I'm still trying to convince Rachel that I should represent her...

And if you didn't already know, I have a new niece and nephew:  Alyssa and Nolan.  They are super tiny and about a month old now.

And we've had Scout for one year now.  Here she is with Megan last year...

And here's the goofy mutt now.

A non-cooperating puppy from a year ago...

And the uncooperative puppy of now.

Scout and I last year...

And the big moose of today.

Megan and Scout relaxing by Irondequoit Creek

 Hiking through the fall foliage in Corbett's Glen.

We were too late (again) to see the salmon running the creek.  But, it's always a nice quick hike near our house.

That's it for now.  Better get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...