Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lost Drawings Found In Boxes

Here are just a few drawings I've found unpacking all my junk. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Llyod, myself, Nick, Karli, and Matt.  All former roommates at the Murder House.

Photobucket
Chicago Alley

Photobucket
Seems fitting with Michigan's "Right-to-Work" situation

Photobucket
Oh, the Christmas Spirit

Photobucket
Study with Leprosy...

Photobucket
Random

Photobucket
Sketch of Pere Marquette Beach in Muskegon, Michigan

Photobucket
I wonder where that hat went?  Probably in another box....

Photobucket
Old man in time and space?

Photobucket
Cityscape

Photobucket
Unicycle head.  This is what happens if I draw practice pictures of you.

Photobucket
All the rooms of my apartment in Chicago circa 2002-03

Photobucket
Durer Hut

Photobucket
Northern Michigan Home.

Photobucket
I am Jerry Ford

Welcome to my weird world...

2 comments:

  1. Really good work, Mike. Are you still keeping up with your artistic side?
    Bernie D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bernie. I do some drawing here and there still. But, not as much as I should. With work and all, it gets pretty difficult to find free time... THANKS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...