Thursday, October 3, 2024

🔵 Imperial Blue Jasper Statement Necklace 🔵


Imperial Blue Jasper Statement Necklace
Noelle Fran
Imperial Blue Jasper in Brass
To purchase for your neck, please visit:

It's always a good day when I wear this necklace.  It's as if everything goes my way.  I'm so calm and relaxed.  Friends I haven't seen in a long time appear from nowhere.  And I have the energy to do the things I want to do.  That makes me feel amazing.

NOW OPEN!!!
🟥⬜🟦 ART FOR DEMOCRACY! 🟥⬜🟦
A celebration of everything we love about Freedom!

Sign up for the
🍂🍁 5th Annual Fabulous Fall Art Festival 🍁🍂
Do you believe that one-of-a-kind gifts make people feel special?  Then you're invited to find and buy amazing art. Browse unique, hand-crafted items in ceramics, jewelry, glass, mixed media, photography, wood, leather, fiber, metal, wearable art, digital art, paintings, prints and so much more!


About Noelle Fran:
Creating allows my imagination to express itself.  And is also very soothing. I have always liked to create.  First to transform everyday life and my environment.  Then to share my creations with others

Connect With Noelle Fran at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...