Brightscapes: The Way To Beauty
I have never been particularly interested in following the crowd. I prefer the quiet corners, the places where the water is cool, the trees are plentiful, and nobody asks too many questions. Give me a good stick, a little privacy, and enough time, and I will build something of my own. I know how to work, how to protect what is mine, and when to disappear beneath the surface when the world gets too noisy. There is something wonderfully satisfying about being exactly who you are, especially when you have a thick coat, a very serious tail, and just enough attitude to keep things interesting. And yes, I have heard the jokes about my name. I have learned to take a compliment wherever I find one.
Maybe that is why I have always felt at home among people who would rather create their own little world than live in somebody else's. I like people with imagination, people who can appreciate a wink, a little mischief, and the pleasure of surrounding themselves with things that make them smile. When the seasons change and the evenings grow quieter, I want to remind you that building a life you love does not have to be so serious. Make your space feel like you. Keep what matters close. Let a little weirdness in.
And if someone asks why there is a mischievous beaver keeping watch over your room, will you really be able to resist telling them his story?
𦫠Nice Gnawing You π¦«
acrylic paint on canvas board
8" x 10" (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm)
202608044
© copyright Mike Kraus Art Inc.
Ready to bring this mischievous little beaver home? Please visit:
or buy direct at:
π What does the world look like through the eyes of a leaf that has fallen to the ground? π
Brinker James explores loss, change, and letting go in “Fallen,” a thoughtful song from their debut album Wooden Shield.
Sometimes endings are not simply endings. π
π΅ Listen and discover the story behind the song:
π Freedom Fallπ
Join Freedom Fall, October 2nd-4th, an online gathering celebrating creativity, free expression, storytelling, and community. Bring your art, your ideas, your voice, or simply your curiosity, and help create a space where people can create, connect, speak freely, and belong.
π YOU'RE INVITED TO THE FABULOUS FALL ART FESTIVAL π
π¨ Discover beautiful artwork.
π¬ Meet creative people.
❤️ Find something special.
October 5th to 7th. What are you hoping to discover?
I’m Mike Kraus, a lifelong artist who believes color, movement, and curiosity can quietly change how a space and a day feel. More about me at: https://mikekraus.blogspot.com/p/bio.html
For more information or custom order, please visit:
Store: http://MikeKrausArt.etsy.com
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/MikeKraus/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mkraus
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MikeKrausArt
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikekrausart


No comments:
Post a Comment