Brinker James Announces Debut Album Wooden Shield Featuring Cover Art by Mike Kraus
I'm excited to share a project that has been in the works for several months. Pittsburgh indie folk duo Brinker James has announced the upcoming release of their debut album, Wooden Shield, and I had the privilege of creating the cover artwork.
Working with Andrew and Ben has been a rewarding creative collaboration, and I'm proud to have contributed to a project that reflects their thoughtful songwriting and musicianship.
Releasing a debut album is a milestone that represents countless hours of writing, rehearsing, recording, mixing, mastering, and refining every detail. It has been inspiring to watch this project take shape, and I'm excited that listeners will soon have the opportunity to experience it.
Wooden Shield is scheduled to arrive on Spotify on August 1, with additional streaming platforms expected shortly afterward.
If you enjoy thoughtful indie folk music, I encourage you to give Brinker James a listen and follow their journey as they continue creating new music.
Follow Brinker James
Instagram: @brinkerjamesmusic
Thank you, Mike! We are super excited to get this out there and start on the next project 😁
ReplyDelete