Thursday, May 18, 2023

Happily High; Highly Happy

 

To purchase for your wardrobe, please visit: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1429342632

Looking forward to lazy summer daze?  Start a ritual by breaking the ritual of waking up to an alarm clock.  Whenever that is, walk to a peaceful and secluded spot near your home.  It could be a park, wilderness, or a small river.  Sit comfortably and enjoy the coffee, light breakfast, and smoke what you brought with you.  Close your eyes, count your slow breathes, and think of all the small things you are grateful for today.

To purchase for your wardrobe, please visit: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1441722440

The pandemic turned my life upside down.  And the darkest moment was losing my dad during Christmas 2020.  It changed my priorities as I realized that now is always the time to work for my dreams.  My three sons should not continue suffering a life living paycheck-to-paycheck.  Today, I'm going back to school for psychology and creating styles for you and your home.

For more designer styles, please visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...