Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Twilight Woods

Brightscapes: The Way To Beauty


Twilight Woods #340
gouache paint on bristol paper
NOT A PRINT OR REPRODUCTION
2.5" x 3.5" (6.35 cm x 8.89 cm) 
201908068
© copyright Mike Kraus
This artist trading card or ACEO (Art Card Editions and Originals) is frameable, collectible, enjoyable and can be given as a special gift for a birthday, wedding, new baby, anniversary, thank you or other occasion.  It is a one-of-a-kind original work of art, NOT A PRINT OR REPRODUCTION. It is signed on the back and lends itself to framing in a standard trading card frame or book.

Want to see my Brightscapes in person?  Then please visit these upcoming events:
Brightscapes Art Opening at Mendon 64 Tuesday September 3rd.  More information at: https://www.facebook.com/events/682874978802604/

KettleFest 2019 on Saturday September 14th!  More info soon!

Haunted Hungerford at Cat Clay on Friday, October 3rd.  More info soon!



Mike Kraus was born on the industrial shoreline of Muskegon, Michigan. After earning his Fine Arts Degree from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, he attended Grand Valley State University for his graduate degree. From there, he gained varied experiences from the Chicago Architecture Foundation, Art Institute of Chicago, Hauenstein Center For Presidential Studies, Lollypop Farm Humane Society, and the Children's Memorial Foundation. And every place he worked, he had his sketchbook with him and found ways to be actively creative. In 2014, Kraus became a full-time artist by establishing Mike Kraus Art. Since then, he has sold hundreds of paintings that are displayed in nearly every state and dozens of countries. Currently, Kraus lives in Rochester, New York with his beautiful wife and goofy dog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mike, I'm glad to see your work again in my reading feed here and on it!
    Once upon a time, you wrote me an e-mail message inviting you to visit both your store and your blog. So I am also an artist, I remembered you back then. However, before you did not have so many sales, but now I see that you have achieved some success. This makes me happy! Congratulations!

    May I ask your advice as a person who has come his way in selling paintings? I opened a drawing shop on etsy a month ago. But I see that there is no interest in my work, almost no visits, almost no views.
    Do I dare to ask you to share your experience, how did you nevertheless begin to really SELL your work on it? And is it the only place where you sell paintings?
    Should I start to print postcards and calendars or continue to try to sell graphic drawings on paper?

    I understand that I’ll take your valuable time from you, but I really hope for an answer, thanks in advance! And good luck with sales and creativity!
    Regards, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.etsy.com/shop/penstroke it is my etsy shope..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      How are you. Thank you for your message. I will visit your shop and provide any advice I have soon. THANKS AGAIN!
      Mike

      Delete

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...