Thursday, June 4, 2009

Radiothon and more Sox Baseball

Photobucket
In the Little Village neighborhood for La Que Buena Radiothon for work last weekend. And yes, that is the
Cook County Prison in the background

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is where I spent most of my time counting cash. Tons of cash. Piles and buckets of it everywhere.

Photobucket
Andrea (If I remember correctly), her boyfriend and my co-worker, TJ, and Mauricio

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just like last week, I got free tickets to a Sox game. This time, I was in the Sky Deck Club seats, which
feature such amenities as cushion seats, waiters from Levy's Restaurant, specialty food, and my favorite
private bathrooms. It's the first time I didn't have to wait in a line to pee in a stadium.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mike Nummerdor

Photobucket
The hall connecting the skyboxes. It's like a hotel. A baseball hotel...

Photobucket
This is the food vendor? Gourmet cookies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My seats from the opposite side of the stadium

Photobucket

Photobucket
Welcome to Navy Night

Photobucket
They graduated from the Navy college here and are being shipped to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Photobucket
So, I'm getting pretty spoiled these days. I'm going to be pretty grumpy the next time I buy my own
baseball tickets. "How much? I got better seats for free! And, I got a baseball, cushioned seats,
waiters, and was on the Jumbotron. What the hell?" Man oh man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...